WHEN CHOOSING A STYLE...
- Be sure that the style you select is the style you want for the date and time you choose. Once it is booked it cannot be changed (unless approved by me)
-Hair is not included in any services
- Please make sure that everything is entered correctly when booking to ensure that you get your confirmation email and text which will have shop address attached.
(please notify me of any health conditions concerning your hair or any cold/illness it may result in you not being serviced depending on severity)
PLEASE PREP YOUR HAIR PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
(unless added to your service)
- Thoroughly wash your hair (no gel , no flakes, no oil)
-Your hair should be fully detangled (no kinks or curls)
-Make sure your hair is completely dry
OUTSIDE OF BUSINESS HOURS APPOINTMENT POLICY/FEE:
Outside of business hours appointments must be requested by phone or email. A fee will be applied to your balance and the amount will vary depending on the service and the time you are wanting to come (this will be discussed during booking). Please text 980-255-9156 for more information.
- I ask that you cancel or reschedule 72 hours prior to your appointment , this can be done through the link in your confirmation email. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment 2 times you will automatically be removed and blocked from my client list.
-All appointments require a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit to book, if you decide to cancel or reschedule your appointment you will lose your deposit.
- I have a strict 10 minute grace period, I suggest arriving 15 minutes early to find parking and locate the correct suite. If you are more than 10 minutes late a $25 late fee will be applied to your balance. After 20 minutes your appointment will be canceled and you will lose your deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS (you are not my only client for the day, if you are late it will cause everyone else appointment to be pushed back)
NO CALL/NO SHOW IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM BOOKING.
NO KIDS/NO EXTRA PEOPLE (i apologize for any inconvenience) (only those who are being serviced at the time will be allowed in the suite)